Ambassadors make up the volunteer corps of YNPN Cleveland. They play a vital role in fulfilling our mission, by assisting in the development and implementation of our programs, engagement in strategic planning processes, and raising the presence and profile of the chapter in the community.
There are three committees our Ambassadors serve on:
- Professional Development
- Outreach and Membership
Becoming a YNPN Cleveland Ambassador is an excellent way to further engage with YNPN Cleveland, building your network, fine-tune skills and advancing your career in the nonprofit sector. Anyone can become a YNPN Cleveland Ambassador, and some Ambassadors will go on to become YNPN Cleveland board members.
Simply complete and submit an Ambassador Letter of Interest and we will be in touch!
YNPN Cleveland Ambassadors are expected to:
- Attend and actively engage in at least 75% of committee and open meetings
- Attend programs when able
- Contribute to chapter-wide initiatives as needed
- Respond in a timely manner to communications from board members and fellow Ambassadors
- Act professionally at YNPN Cleveland events, on behalf of the chapter, and towards YNPN Cleveland colleagues
- Commit no less than 5 hours per month to Ambassador activities