Looking to get more involved in the Land that you love? There are open positions on the YNPN Cleveland Board!
The Young NonProfit Professionals Network of Cleveland has a Board that is comprised of young professionals from various organizations. We work collaboratively on all things YNPN - from social media posts to the events that allow us to meet our members.
The following positions are currently open on the YNPN Cleveland Board:
- Membership Chair
- Ambassador Program Chair
- Professional Development Chair
Our mission is to shape Cleveland by cultivating and advocating for a community of connected, engaged, and passionate emerging nonprofit leaders.
By applying for a Board position, you understand and accept the following commitments of serving on the YNPN Cleveland Board
- Approximately 10-15 hours of service per month
- At least 80% attendance at monthly board meetings during your term
- At least 50% attendance at monthly YNPN Events
- Must remain a paying member of YNPN throughout your term
Terms are one-year in length (January 2019-December 2019) and can be renewed every six months following the initial one-year term for a maximum of three years of service.
Applications are due Friday, November 9 at 12:00pm.