Join our community! Membership with YNPN offers great benefits and shows that you are committed to shaping Cleveland by cultivating and advocating for a community of connected, engaged, and passionate emerging nonprofit leaders.
- Membership in YNPN Cleveland is designed for young professionals (age 18 - 40) who are either working or volunteering in the nonprofit sector in the greater Cleveland area.
- Individuals with an interest in nonprofits or who are considering working or volunteering in the nonprofit sector will also greatly benefit from membership in YNPN Cleveland.
- $25 for 12 months of membership
- Join a growing and dynamic group of nonprofit professionals
- Discounts to Cleveland-area nonprofit events, classes, and programs
- Free or discounted admission to YNPN Cleveland's professional development and social events on a monthly basis
- Access to Members-Only Networking and Professional Development opportunities
- VIP Newsletter: Early notifications about YNPN news, job postings and more
- Leadership Opportunities: members can serve as YNPN Cleveland board members
- Resume Boost: List your membership on your resume to be recognized as a supporter of YNPN’s mission and a connected contributor to Cleveland’s nonprofit community
- Free National YNPN Membership included with your local membership
- Eligibility to apply for positions on the YNPN Cleveland Board and direct programming
- Special discount to Dale Carnegie Training in Northeast Ohio
Do you work at an organization with other young professionals who you'd love to share YNPN Cleveland with? Are you the decision maker at your nonprofit organization looking for information on purchasing multiple YNPN Cleveland memberships for your staff?
We offer organizational memberships for nonprofits who have five (5) or more employees / volunteers join!
To purchase or inquire about an organizational membership please contact us at email@example.com.